Indigenous Awareness Certification Live Workshop
Indigenous Awareness Training workshops for corporations, governments, contractors and associations.
Making informed decisions is a critical business responsibility.
The Indigenous Awareness Training Workshop will provide your organization with the information needed in order to build effective and positive relationships with the Indigenous people.
Gain the confidence to communicate and build relationships with Indigenous peoples.
We help you create more effective working relationships with Indigenous governments and businesses.
Indigenous Awareness Training Designed for those who:
- Currently operate on or near Indigenous communities or work in these communities on behalf of their clients.
- Work with Indigenous governments and businesses and need to know how to be more effective.
- Want to market products or services to this growing and dynamic community.
- Need to learn how to outreach, recruit and retain qualified Indigenous Employees.
- Need to learn how to build positive trusting relationships to enhance the consultation process.
- Have an interest in learning why the Aboriginal communities are where they are today.
Indigenous Awareness Training Objectives
Indigenous Awareness Canada designed the program to create greater understanding and enhance communications between Indigenous and non-Indigenous people. It serves as a tool for gaining awareness and understanding of a group of people who, through historical events, location, law, legislation and policies have remained separated, isolated, segregated and marginalized from mainstream society. The building of trusting and respectful relationships will occur through awareness, comfort, confidence and much improved communications.
The Indigenous Awareness Training Workshop is facilitated by Robert Laboucane. Robert has extensive knowledge and insight about the Indigenous people in Canada.