Indigenous Communication & Consultation Live Workshop
The Indigenous Communication & Consultation Workshop was custom designed to assist those organizations and individuals understand and learn the processes to effectively interact and communicate with Aboriginal community leadership, members, Elders and contractors.
The Indigenous consultation process has become a critical business component and learning the rules of engagement with Aboriginal communities is now a significant business responsibility and we can help.
Participants will gain the expertise, comfort and confidence to build mutually respective relationships and partnerships with Indigenous peoples.
Indigenous Communication & Consultation Workshop Objectives
- Assist organizations to build trusting, respectful Relationships with Indigenous people, their leadership, their communities and consultation protocol.
- Assist individuals of organizations gain an understanding of Indigenous people and their communities.
- Provide the necessary tools to effectively interact, communicate and consult with Indigenous people and their communities.
- Increase an organizations understandings of the challenges facing Indigenous communities.
- Assist organizations to develop, implement and maintain business agreements and partnerships for mutual benefit with Indigenous communities impacted by their projects
The Indigenous Awareness Canada Aboriginal Consultation Workshop is facilitated by Robert Laboucane.
Robert has extensive knowledge and insight about the Indigenous people in Canada.